Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis of Parking Garage Ventilation
In a ductless ventilation system, the supply air should effectively sweep the garage space and dilute the contaminant concentration at acceptable levels, especially in the breathing zone of occupants. The effectiveness of an enclosed parking garage ventilation system depends on several factors including the supply airflow rate, number and locations of exhaust points, and number of and locations of makeup air points.
Our proprietary CFD analysis procedures help our clients in obtaining verifications for the local building codes and in risk mitigation due to poor airflow distribution in enclosed parking spaces. Our analyses help optimize HVAC configuration by selecting strategic locations the distributed makeup air and exhaust points in space.
AnSights into Parking Garage Ventilation
We provide insights into
- The verification of ventilation effectiveness.
- Optimization of exhaust airflow rates.
- Three-dimensional distribution of airflow patterns and temperature.
- Three-dimensional map of carbon monoxide concentration.
- Optimization of location and number of makeup air injection points.
- Optimization of location and number of exhaust points.
- Verification to meet local code requirements.
- Optimization of garage layout.
Looking for CFD services for Parking Garage Ventilation?
We have several years of experience in providing optimized solutions for a wide variety of engineering problems involving fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, and other similar engineering processes. If you are looking for an expert who can provide you the right solution with the expert CFD knowledge, feel free to contact us.