Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis of Displacement Ventilation
However, the size and locations of displacement diffusers and the strength, location, and type of sensible heat loads can affect the performance of displacement ventilation systems. The potential risks of unsatisfying occupant comfort and poor airflow distribution in the design of displacement ventilation systems can be realized only after commissioning and occupancy.
Our proprietary CFD analysis procedures help in the early detection and mitigation of such risks and suggest appropriate mitigation strategies at the concept level. We help our clients optimize the performance of the displacement ventilation system.
AnSights into Displacement Ventilation
We provide insights into
- Three-dimensional airflow patterns
- Location and size optimization of supply and return diffusers.
- Thermal stratification in the space.
- Location optimization of the stratified layer to maximize thermal comfort.
- Thermal comfort of occupants (ASHRAE Standard 55).
- Three-dimensional distribution of temperature.
- Contaminant displacement analysis
Looking for CFD services for Displacement Ventilation?
We have several years of experience in providing optimized solutions for a wide variety of engineering problems involving fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, and other similar engineering processes. If you are looking for an expert who can provide you the right solution with the expert CFD knowledge, feel free to contact us.