Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis of Chilled Beams
Several factors can affect the performance of chilled beam systems such as their capacity, location and orientation, supply airflow rates, associated induction airflow rates, and location and strength of various sensible heat sources in the space.
Our proprietary CFD analysis procedures help our clients optimize the performance of the chilled beam systems by developing their strategic locations and orientations. Our analyses predict airflow patterns; temperature distribution; and importantly, the thermal comfort of the occupants.
AnSights into Chilled Beams
We provide insights into
- Three-dimensional airflow patterns.
- Location optimization of active and passive chilled beams.
- Capacity optimization of active and passive chilled beams.
- Prediction of radiant temperature.
- Thermal comfort of occupants (ASHRAE Standard 55).
- Effect of sensible heat loads on the performance of chilled beams.
- Effect of location and type of supply and exhaust diffusers for air ventilation.
Looking for CFD services for Chilled Beams?
We have several years of experience in providing optimized solutions for a wide variety of engineering problems involving fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, and other similar engineering processes. If you are looking for an expert who can provide you the right solution with the expert CFD knowledge, feel free to contact us.
Check other related links
Our publications on Chilled Beams
Our presentations on various CFD topics